- Reimbursement of airline tickets is subject to fare rules. For more information, see the Fare group.
- If the air ticket is non-refundable, you can use it as a method of payment for a new air ticket, which must be in the name of the same passenger as the original air ticket.
- If you cancel your flight for personal reasons, your ticket remains valid for one year where you will have the opportunity to rebook, although you may incur additional fare charges.
- In the event of the passenger´s death, the refund will be granted in accordance with RED´s current policy.
- In the event of passenger illness, reimbursement will be granted in accordance with RED´s current policy.
- In case of canceled flights, the passenger must contact the airline.
- Any additional questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org